Search This Blog
Monday, October 11, 2010
Dragon wings
Dragon wings
I wish I could find cellophane in silver gold and black. My daughter has me working on a set in red and promises to pose with them on and wear them to all the finest events.
I think I should do a set in purple for myself . But the butterfly style seems more fitting for me.
Wished I had been able to get the headdress and the earwings to work in the outfit I wore for Riverssance 2010. That was so much fun. For those who asked about the dancing butterfly toy I am working on it I hope to have it listed by the end of the month. ( Edited ) I have closed my Artfire. but I am working on restarting https://www.etsy.com/shop/DinesDesigns ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an interesting idea...nto sure if I would wear these, though.
ReplyDeleteI am planning on making some life-sized dragon wings for a costume...that's how I came across this post...if you want to see how they turn out, I'll post them on my blog when they are done...so you can follow me :)
The Ear Wings are simple and fun to wear. I have not not had any of the tear and if the get bent they are simple enough to straight back out. I would love to see life size dragon wings.
Delete